Unfortunately Atman Festival recently made the following announcement:
Hello Atman Family,
we hope to find you all well and full power.
We have been spending time on the island and have been closely following the evolution of the pandemic in this southern part of the world.
In the last few weeks we have started the 2021 donation campaign, bringing help to the local communities.
Compared to last year, and especially in recent months, the difficulties for the population have increased considerably, especially in more remote areas of the island.
Government representatives and local institutions are currently unable to provide official information on the near future of the country and consequently cannot guarantee the minimum and necessary conditions to be able to organize Atman Festival safely in 2022.
It is with a touch of bitterness and a heart full of hope that we officially announce the moving of Atman Festival to the year 2023.
We are confident that this solution is the safest option to ensure the organization of the Festival in simple serenity with the hope that by that date we will all be able to participate freely without any restrictions!
As per tradition we want to thank you for your support, but in this case the thanks is really special.
Thanks to the ticket sales we have already delivered more than 3500€ in the form of food and medical supplies directly to the villages.
We will soon share official information about the ongoing campaign.
Once again each one of you has really made a difference, thank you very much.
Get ready, soon new information about the next edition of Atman Festival 2023!!!
Information for ticket holders:
– all Atman Festival 2022 tickets will be valid for access to Atman Festival 2023.
– all Atman Festival 2022 tickets will be transferable once.
– to check if your ticket is refundable please visit terms and conditions at https://atman-festival.com/tickets/
– if your ticket is refundable: write to firstname.lastname@example.org
– our staff will process the refunds within one month after the application to the account linked to the card you used to purchase the ticket.