WHAT IS MICRODOSING?
The act of integrating sub-perceptual doses of psychedelics into your weekly routine for higher levels of creativity, more energy, increased focus, and improved relational skills.
Quote: “I’ve found that I’ve had some brilliant outbursts with respect to both work product and personal creative projects.”
Charles, Environmental Expert and Ghostwriter of Non-fiction books
WHY TAKE A MICRODOSE?
Typical Day When Microdosing.
09:00 – INCREASED CREATIVE OUTPUT
- Brilliant outbursts in work and personal creative projects.
- Super easy to get in the ZONE.
- Work becomes fun!
16:00 – MORE PHYSICAL ENERGY
- More stamina while exercising.
- Clean energy buzz–like a psychedelic coffee.
- Lift heavier weights
- Improved coordination & higher level of focus.
19:00 – IMPROVED EMOTIONAL BALANCE
- Create stronger bonds with new and existing friends
- High levels of gratitude
- Alleviates Depression
- Gradual buildup of openness and awareness
21.00 – HEIGHTENED SPIRITUAL AWARENESS
- Glimmers of insight into the unity of all life forms
- Amazed by the wonders of life
- More in line with spiritual intentions
Quote: “I would venture to say my wit, response time, and visual and mental acuity seem greater than normal while Microdosing.”
Madeline, Media professional in New York City
HOW MUCH IS A MICRODOSE?
10-20 µg of LSD or
0.2-0.5 g of magic mushrooms
400 µg of LSD or
5-7 g of magic mushrooms
100-200 µg of LSD or
2.5-4 g of magic mushrooms
Quote: “Someone taking a dose this low functions, as far as the world is concerned, a little better than normal. To date, I received no reports that sub-perceptual doses have caused any social disruption, personal upset, or any form of work-related difficulty.”
Dr. James Fadiman, author of The Psychedelic Explorer’s Guide and renowned psychedelic researcher
* This dose amount is NOT recommended. Heroic doses have extreme variability when taken.
DR. FADIMAN SAYS TO TAKE A MICRODOSE EVERY 4TH DAY.
For 10 weeks:
Sunday: Take microdose
Monday: Observe residual effects
Tuesday: Day off
Wednesday: Take microdose
Thursday: Observe residual effects
Friday: Day off
Saturday: Day off
- Take notes: On the various observed effects of the sub-perceptual dose.
- Follow your normal routine: No major changes.
The overwhelming majority of users have zero issues with psychological well-being, emotional balance, and productivity at work while microdosing. However, a few report an uncomfortable level of emotional release.